Thursday, February 26, 2009

Start wearin' purple, wearin' purplee

I took today off from pitchur takin', soez...I write 'bout yesterday!

After being informed Tuesday night that it's NEDAW, I resolved to embrace the purple theme.

Ooooh, colored font.
So sparkly and perty.

Okay. Morgan distracted. REFOCUS.

Uhm. Purple. Right.
OH. So I figured my plan'd be all fine and dandy.
Until I realized I own one purple shirt.
And that's it.
No purple
(<-that really is too much fun) pants, sweaters, coats, shoes, undies..

Nada.

About to commit to wearing the same schmelly shirt for 4 days, I (fortunately for those in my vicinity) realized I had left one realm unexplored.

The trusty sock drawer.

So it's purple (<-last time, I promise!) sockies for me this week. =D

Oh. And an embarrassing amount of time wasted listening to this song.

Disturbing. Irritating. Addicting.

...Watch it. Or else.

Anywho. Thar be Morgan's Pointless Wedneday Story (#1).
Fin.

Which now allows moi to spiel about...


*Drumroll*


(Boy. I like those things.)


...BREKKIE. In honor of Brooke. =]



PB Puffins with strawberrehs and milk de almonds.
Plus chai and Activia.
When I found this cereal at Safeway, the gates of heaven opened and the angels sang.

Morgan + PB Puffins = Luv at fwist swight.

*LUNCHLUNCHMUNCHMUNCH*

Ham and cheese sammie with Pirates Booty and mini Vitamin Water.
I wonder what a pirate's booty is really like.
Hopefully not light and cheesy.
(Yes, I just went there.)

When finally home free, I snagged these munchies:

Apple with two Nature Valley bars: fruit and nut, and yogurt
Cannot.get.enough.YOGURT.

AGH!!
COVER YOUR EYES.
THEY'RE NAKED.

Mhm. Perfect snacky. I loved the yogurt bar, but the fruit and nut one REALLY did it for me.

For obvious reasons. =]

After a short jaunt about the 'hood, I immersed myself in an ocean of homework until din din.
Which was pretty damn awesomesauce, if I may say so myself.

Shrimp wonton soup with TJ's tempura veggies.
Also soy sauce, not pictured.
It puts the "yum" in "Sodi(y)um".

After my tastebuds had been thoroughly assaulted with salt, I was ready for ICE CREAM.
This must come as a shock, I know. ;]

French vanilla ice cream with rose syrup.
It was like eating a rosebud.
Except not.

I forgot that I had purchased this bottle of goodness when I had too much money lying around.
Oh, the eccentricities of Morgan's buying habits.

Rose syrup is bomb, I tell you.
It may very well change your life.

Ahh. Almost the weekend. I'm still having issues getting enough beddybyetime, so I'm hopin' to catch up then. Work today included mopping, again, which REALLY tuckered me out.

Bed. Is. Calling. Name. Cannot. Resist.

*snore*

4 comments:

aussirish said...

hi girlie
great eats as always :) that cereal sounds soo good!

and that ice cream...wow...im drooling...mm..

sounds like youve been a busy bee! you need some rest! in a comfy bed with cushy cushions...yup me thinks so!

yay its friday 2moro :) i hope you have a wonderful day cause its the weekend :)

much love chica
xxxxx

brooke said...

morgy! [would you like me to call you that?] if not let me know would you prefer. you need a nickname silly!

fabbbbulous eating today! any puffins involved - im there! they are my favorite food after all haha. but im so glad you liked them :D i must try a bowl with strawberries, morgan style! and your dinner [tjs tempura veggies!?] and ice cream with rose syrup! oh my goodness girly *swoon* where on earth can i find this? does is it similar in taste to rose water? anyway you definitely deserved an extra special treat after your long draining week!

enjoy your friday! sleep! relax! and have fun! i love you loads beautiful girl <333

p.s love the purple pride! if anything tie a purple string around your wrist. ive been sporting it all week and i decided that im going to keep it on :)

Kiki said...

Ahhh PB Puffins! I love you for eating them!! Aren't they the most amazing cereal eva?

Oh and about the purple thing. I don't own much purple either so I've been wearing purple yarn around my wrist like Brooke. It works well! And then there's always purple nail polish.

That song! Grrr! Stuck in my head for all eternity!

I do have Facebook, but I only use it once in a blue moon to keep in touch with some recovery friends from another site. But my name is Caroline Stokes and my profile pic is the same as the one of my blog. Happy Friday, lovie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your eats!
I still need to try those famous PB puffins!!!!