Friday, February 13, 2009

Aack!

*Headdesk*
*Footwall*

...

*Nurses sore forehead and toe*

...How could this happen?! I thought I was doing well, for once!
Ugh.

Scale was being a vile little creature this morning.
Announced that I lost weight. It's only a half pound, but...but...
I've been eating MORE.

Clearly, 1+1 does not = 2, here.

What am I doing wrong?? Advice/suggestions welcome here.
A nice kick in the booty would be, too.

I'm so disappointed in myself. =/

Well, I made a nice brekkie to kick the day off to a better start after that, anyways.

Constant Comment tea with milk and sugar, Activia yogurt, and an apple strudel.
"Strudel" rhymes with "noodle".
I don't know why I find that so amusing.

The sky finally decided to stop raining buckets, so I caroused around the neighborhood for awhile. Venturing out of my flower-photographing rut, I found one of these little suckers:

Does anyone else get immense satisfaction out of kicking these things?
It's one of my guilty pleasures.
Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Upon return, I discovered that the lovely Fay had tagged me to flaunt my baggage!
No. Not THAT baggage.

THIS baggage. =]

J'adore this purse. Mi madre (French+English+Spanish = Spafrenglish?) bought it for my 16th birthday. This unfortunately means I didn't get a glimpse of the price tag, but I'm guessing well over $100 since it's a Coach purse.
I definitely worked it when Boyfriend and I went job hunting today. (For him. Ain't no way I'm quitting my job with this lousy economy). And I kicked it up a notch with these:

Mah matchin' gangsta shoez.

Soo...I tag these lovely peeps!
Lauren
Emily
Tina

(I apologize if any of you girlies have already been tagged!)

The rules are as follows:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

Hee. So anywho, I lunched after cleaning the house.
(OCD, much? I think so.)
And I actually have a pitchur of lunch today! How exciting!

Toasted cheese and chicken sammy+Nutter Butters+almond milk.
But wait - a Nutter Butter knave hath escapeth!

Oh. Nevermind.
He got dunked. =D

As mentioned earlier, job hunting with Boyfriend took place this afternoon. It was fun, albeit frustrating and tiring. (It would seem that no one on this damned planet is hiring these days.)
However, I re-fueld the Morgan engine with this nummy snacky:

Two organic apple bars with slices of Asian pear.

Unfortunately, the pear had taken a trip down south and had to be disposed of.
The apple bars were still tastay, though.
=]

The rest of the afternoon was spent joyously committed (NOT) to AP English IV homework.
Put me out of my misery. I beg you.

Received a phone call from Mum around 6ish, telling me to get ready to go out for din din.

O.O

I was much affrighted. Restaurants are still foreign, intimidating places for me. And this one was jam-packed with people. Yikes.
But, considering the situation, I think I handled it rather well.

Managed to snag a pic of our starter. I iz sneaky. Hur hur.

Chips with a bajillion different dips that I'm too tired to remember/write down atm.
Just imagine any dip. We had it.

No photo of the main course, but that was equally scrumptious. We had cheese and new potato enchiladas with an artichoke side salad and creamy polenta.

My tummy was very occupied by the end, BUT I still had room for Fro-Yo from across the street!

Vanilla frozen yogurt with raspberries and honey.
Simple. Luscious. Orgasmic.
I think I say that last one too much.

I think I kicked ED in the pooper with this one. Wouldn't you say so?

Wow. I'm tired. And it looks like I wrote a book today. Think it's high time I hit the sack.

I luff you girlies! You all better have a splendifferous V-day!
Or else.
I will come after you with pink balloons and teddy bears.
Don't make me do it.

8 comments:

aussirish said...

heya girlie

oh wow great eats..especially those peanut shaped thingys-they look sooo yummy!!

i know ive said it before but ur blog alwyas makes me smile :) ur sense of humour and lil comments are jus so funny and ur personality really shines through!

sorry about the weight loss but mayb ur metab is jus speeiding up? that cud defo be the case if uve been eating more lately!

happy v day :) have a wonderful day,
much love
xxxxx

Sophia Lee said...

yes, you totally kicked ED in the ass today. good job making him wimper and cry, girl! and great eats! I love the color contrast of the dips!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cute bag you have. Great job on eating out and stuff. You sure showed Ed who was boss. I like your shoes too. Very very nice.

♥ ♥ ♥

brooke said...

happy valentine's day!!!

your eats, as always, look fantastical :D you kicked eds booty! the strudel, the yummy pb cookies [im sensing a challenge for brooke?] your dinner and oh my goodness your dessert! i love it - it looks amazing. that is what im going to have tonight. yes i cannot wait!

i know the scale may have been disappointing but that is a good sign! it means your metabolism is running wild with the extra calories you are consuming. so keep on eating and nourishing your body and eat every 2-3 hours, even if you are not hungry. and maybe challenge yourself to a new new fear foods? or a bigger snack at night?

i <3 you lots! xo

p.s best of luck with the job search! and cute shoes too :)

CaSaundraLeigh said...

Sometimes after dealing with an eating disorder it is *super* hard to gain weight. For me I will eat "foreign" foods and end up losing like 2 pounds!! :-@ It's counterintutive I know, but the doc said it is because of damaging our metabolisms, and it takes a while for it to get used to things. So keep it up and the weight will come on!! XxX

emily. said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Morgan! ♥

*vrooooom* <- That's your metabolism speeding up. That icky ED squished it and now, since you're eating more, it's recovering. Like Dory said in Finding Nemo, "Just keep eating!" (Well, she really said 'swimming', but that doesn't really apply, haha.)

Thanks for bag tagging me! I'll definitely post one tonight, along with my eats. Love the bag+shoes+you. :) <3

Fro-yo! Yours looks so yummy. I absolutely adore honey. (I'm an addict, I think.) On another note, isn't fro-yo such a fun word to say?

Have a great rest of the day and weekend. (:

Kiki said...

Happy Valentines day! I've never commented before but I've been reading your blog since you made it, pretty much.

I've done the weight gain thing, I know how freaking hard it is! But after you've been restricting for a while and you suddenly give your body enough food, your metabolism goes into hyperdrive so you can lose weight really easily. For example, I gained weight on 3300+ cals and now lose weight if I eat below 2500. Just ask me if you need any tips for adding more foodie!

Great job going out to eat tonight! I heart fro-yo. Enjoy your day!

Erin said...

yummmmmmmmm!

AHHH
your food looks soo soo delish obvi. wouldn't expect any less from you!

need to see pics of the boyfriend STAT.
that would be veryy cute :)

what did you love birds do today?!
did he serenade you?
as he should.

if only i were there.
sigh.

i wish i could send you some choco pretzzels..
they were QUITE tasty indeed


grettings from west palm..
well
tomorrow anyway
:)