Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Every holly bush has its thorns.

*Sigh*
Daily posting is demanding, no? I've been thinking of cutting back to every other day, but am very reluctant to do so out of fear that I'll slip into old habits.
It's just easier to keep up my intake when I know I'll be posting it here.

So...I'll just wait to see what happens to my weight this week, and go from there!

As promised, my brekkie was inspired by the lovely Lyssy. =]

Tea, Activia yogurt, and pumpkin muffin.
My last one!
*sniffle*

I like to eat my punkin muffins upside down.
Don't make fun.

School.was.long.and.slow.and.boring.
Sort.of.like.this.

Dozed off in Physics.

Hey, at least it's a change of pace from Precalc.

Anyhow. Lunch was nummy, as usual. Noshed on a cheese and turkey sandwich, Sun Chips, and half a bottle of Vitamin Water.
But, by the last period of the day (There were four. And they were all EIGHTY-FIVE BLOODY MINUTES), my tummy was rumbling again.

It's a talkative little fellah.

So I shut him up with this:

Dried fruit, Ghiradelli chocolate squares, and Jelly Bellies.
Teacups: Not just for tea, anymore.

Then, I went for a walk. And I found God.

God sez hi.

I also found this flower.

Not quite as impressive.

On my way back, whilst taking this photo...

Creepay.

...I backed into something. As usual.

Hi, my name's Grace.
Charm school is going well.
Thank you for asking.

So, what was that something?

Psh. Not a problem, right?

Oh.

Yeah. Ow.

Thankfully, I didn't have to limp very far.
And the doctor says that the stitches can come out in a few weeks.











...Just kidding!

But, doode. That plant was wicked.
And I can honestly say I never thought I would write those two words in the same sentence.

Moving on. Din din was just a return to leftovers = Pleh.
Ever since Brother moved out, we've missed our human garbage disposal.

Mashed 'tatoes with CHEESE, salad with STRAWBERRIES and raspberry vinaigrette.
I decided to capitalize my favorites.
The others just aren't special enough.
Tough beans, baby.

The taters reminded me of Jemima, though. I hope she's partyin' it up in Morocco!!

Since din din was a little repetitive, I broke into my new pint of...

White chocolate raspberry ice cream.
With little chocolate truffles.
...I can die happy, now.

Fershur, today was better than yesterday.
By like, a bajillion.

Or would've been, if not for my Liturgy homework.
Shucks. Should've asked God to put a word in for me.

...Next time.

=D

5 comments:

Lyssy said...

Yay pumpkin bread! I'm glad you had a better day~ :)
Still need to get that Activia yogurt! Darn! And I was at the store today also. Oooh, Ghiradelli! Yummers.
Gurg. I want ice cream now.

aussirish said...

heya hun
great eats as always :) ive finally come across someone else who has danones everyday like me ( i have them at night though!)

love the pretty pics from your walk...*hi god*

school sux..class in general sux...but then its the weekend soon enough so keep that head up girlie :) and i wud say sleeping in class is probably the most productive thing u can do in class...in my opinion!!

hope you have a nice night chica
xxxx

Kiki said...

Loving all your foodiez today. I must try eating my muffin upside down (WAIT! it's not spelled in one word? upsidedown?) today.

Sorry school was such a drag. Hope today is better, it's sort of almost the weekend!

I want that ice cream. Yummay.

Enjoy your day, love!

Sophia Lee said...

wow, I love that "creepy" photo with the brewing storm...are you taking photography classes? all your pictures look so good!
YAY for potatoes! yum yum~

emily. said...

You seriously had me going about the stitches, you trickster! :O

Wow. Ice. Cream. Yummy.
I can die happy now, just for looking at it.

Sorry about school! :( Silly schools should start being savvy... almost all of those words start with s... maybe s-being can be added to the dictionary just for this particular instance?

Yummy muffin.
Oh! and yep "te quiero" is basically how you say it... or you could say "te amo". English is waaay easier.

Have a great rest of the day! Te amo, tehe. ♥