Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm like Garfield

when it comes to Mondays. (If you didn't pick up on that hint yesterday!) However, my day brightened a little when I got...

Guess.


You'll never guess.


Really. It could be a little blue pet alien, for all you know.


I've decided to name him Eli, by the way.


...



Just kidding.

Okaaay....I guess I'll tell you. Or show you.

I joined the I-draw-on-my-Vans Club!!

Those shoes were once completely white. Too white, I thought. So I submitted them to my lovely artist friend, who sharpied them. For free. I love her.

Don't worry. I love you guys too.

She did a "Raining cats and dogs" theme. Totally her idea. I told her to run wild with it, and I'm glad I did.
We all ought to run wild oftener, methinks.
Yes, I am aware that "oftener" is not, at this time, recognized by Webster's Dictionary.
And?

So, now that I have professed my love for my new footwear, I can move on to foodage! Brekkie was:

Activia yogurt, two Nature Valley peanut butter granola bars, and strawberrehs.
Would've had tea, but I didn't want to have to pee in the midst of my AP Euro test this morning.
TMI, perhaps?

STRAWBERREH. UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.

School was uneventful, albeit exhausting. Four 85 minute periods = 1 tired Morgan. More sleep will be needed soon, to avoid dozing off in Precalculus Honors.
No pitchurs of lunch, unfortunately. Not sure how friends would take to me whipping out my camera and scrutinizing my sandwich. It was delish, though, I'll have you know. I'll just pretend that I have a pitchur and write in italics. Because they're coolbeans.

*PICTURE*

Cashew butter and raspberry jam sandwich, with a mix of my mom's homemade cheese crackers and Stacy's pita chips. Oh, and a couple sips of Vitamin Water (negligible).

Lunch was something of an internal struggle, today. I think it was the switch to the nut butter from my regular cheese (we were out! Curses.). Old fears about fats and whatnot. Silly ED. I kicked him in the butt with my nut-eating power.

Blah blah blah "insert witty things about school here" blah blah blah.

When we were FINALLY out, I had me a snackypoo at home.

First Lunabar EVAR. And a juicay pear.
I think juicay is a fun word to say.
Say it with me. "Joose-ay"

It was okay...but I prefer me a Larabar.

I noshed on these guys before boyfriend came over to go to the farm with moi. I've been volunteering there for over a year, now. Fairly simple: feed animals, water animals, make sure animals are locked in and people locked out, and avoid being bitten by animals.

That last one I haven't been so fortunate with, lately. Argh. Chickens.

And there was a really beautiful sunset there, today. Next time I'll bring my camera, promise!

Upon returning, I basically wasted time (aka did homework) until mom came home. I made her din din =]

MORE S&S chicken! Thankfully, this was the last of it. It will not be missed.
...Plus apricot sauce for dipping, jalapeno cheesy bread, and side salad with sesame dressing.
That sounds like a really, really strange combo, now that I read it over.

And you know what would make it stranger? Butterfinger ice cream!
Mhm.

Ah. Relatively good day. Still a little nervous from the episode at lunch, but intend to keep plowing through.

Because it'll all be worth it in the end.

Oh, and for the lovely fay (and everyone else, of course!), my youtube account for all things piano-y that I've done: http://www.youtube.com/user/secretmoozac

Enjoy. =]

It's bedtime for Morgy. In advance, I hope everyone has a fantabulous Tuesday!

5 comments:

aussirish said...

great eats hun :) i love activia yogurts and nature valley oat bars.
haha love the once white shoes!
have a nice tuesday night!
xxxx

emily. said...

Wow! Your vans look sooooo cool. I want to find some white shoes and mark them up too, haha. The theme is so adorable too. You should show them to Oreo + Oreo 2. ;D

A S'mores Luna Bar, so delicious! And a juicay pear! I had one too- a cute little Forelle. They're so tasty. :)

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Yummy foodz.
I like your shoes. I used to draw a lot on my shoes. I had to throw them out though...they started falling apart. Still, I like drawn on shoes, they're more interesting than regular shoes.

Erin said...

hahahah i say fantabulous ALL the time
and i love your blog you are adorable!

precalc honors = the death of my.
gah i hateee it!

but your foods look mighttty fine
thanks for the commenttt girl!
have a good night!

brooke said...

your vans are so cool! very original :) and i know you will be able to work them!

mmm, i love your foods today! i agree the s'mores isnt the best luna. but you must try oatmeal raisin! it is my favorite. followed by the white chocolate macadamia.

the farm sounds wonderful! yes! i would love to see pictures! i adore animals greatly.

sweet dreams morgan <3

p.s thank you for the banana muffin recipe the other day :D