Thursday, February 5, 2009

Once upon a time..

there was a Morgan. And, one day, she finally caved in to the temptations of blogging.

So here I am, finally. And this is my designated space to blurb to my little heart's content.

...I'm kind of excited =D

My story is a long and painful one, and it will be a bit of time before I'm ready to share it here. Thus, an abbreviated introduction will have to suffice for now:

Hi. I'm Morgan.
(Hi, Morgan!)
I'm seventeen years old, and recovering from an eating and exercising disorder.
To be honest, the main reason I'm here is for motivation. I figure if I have an outlet where I can rant my brains out (because my friends can only handle so much) and keep track of my healthy/unhealthy habits, I'll be more secure against relapse, and maybe make the breakthrough I've been seeking for so long.

So bear with me.

Let's dance to recovery.

No comments: