Thursday, February 19, 2009

So now she's back!

From outah space!

Well, not exactly. More like...homeworkland.
It's a joyous island of intellectual stimulation and delight!

NOT.

So, today I gave my camera the day off. He's been chillin' at home, charging his battery and drinking margaritas.
Or, that's what I'D be doing if I had today free. Instead, I've been at school/work from 6:30am-7:45pm.

Ew. I know.

Therefore, I will blog on a less painful topic: yesterday!

Woke up a taaaad late. Well, 45 minutes late. But, no biggie, right?

Needless to say, brekkie was rushed. I just grabbed some quick munchies, snapped a pic, and dashed straight into traffic.

In my car, of course.
I just like scaring you guys. =]

Nature Valley apple crisp bars, apple, and Activia yogurt.
Plus tea, not pictured.
He was being antisocial.

School was school.
That's all I have to say about that.

I've really been dragging, lately.
Not just in the physical I-shuffle-my-feet-like-a-zombie sense.
This is really unlike me, but I feel almost...depressed? I'm kind of apathetic about things I used to enjoy doing, like piano and my walks. When I do them, now, I almost feel like...I'm forcing myself.
Maybe it's just a phase, or stress, or the weather.
Or the fact that I need to go brush my teeth.

Ahh. Minty freshness.

See? I feel better already!
And I'm sorry about that bleak little spiel.
Moving on.

Lunch was Chips Ahoy, 1/2 Vitamin water, annd...

A MOLDY SANDWICH.

Actually, only the cheese was moldy...but...

OH GEEZ GOD WHY?

Tasted like...dirty socks and old mushrooms.
Do not ask questions. I just know.

So...I threw out the cheese and ate the rest of it.
Y el problema fue resuelto.
(SPANISH FAILURE)

Later, I made up the loss with mah aftahnoon snackzie.

Dried fruit with Cadbury Flake bar.
For a flake, he still was fun to hang out with.
Until I ate him.
=D

I located that messy chocolate monstrosity at Powells Sweet Shoppe.

I could live in that place.
It's like an agglomeration of scrumptiousity.

(AP English has thoroughly addled my brains.)

..Yet, somehow, I don't think the manager would approve.

On another note, Mum brought me a present upon her return home last night!

For those of you who question my undying love of Activia yogurt.
I scorn your nonbelief.

Yum. So, to express my gratitude, I made din din!


Chicken shumai dumplings with shrimp wonton soup.
Plus soy sauce for the dippin'.
I love me my sodium. =]

For dessert, I REALLY wanted to kick ED in the patootey. So I concoted this bad boy:

Dr. Pepper float.
I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Soda isn't really my can of worms (how's that for some fun imagery?), but I was tired of ED telling me not to have it.
So there. Pbbt.

It's bedtime for Morgy, ahora. Sweet dreams, everyone!

AND TGIF. FINALLY.


7 comments:

cherry_melancholic said...

Ah don't we all just love homework? :P
NAWT! lol

Nice eats, especially the dark choc flake <33
Enjoy your sleep girlie
xoxo

aussirish said...

heya girlie
great eats :) yay for lotsa activia yogurts=heaven! the best yogurts in town me thinks!

thanks for your comment when i was feeling..down..it really was kind of you! ur a star!

love cadburys choc..so so yummy..and like no other choc around!

have a nice night hun,
much love
xxxx

Breaking Free said...

Wow!! It is so neat how you are challenging yourself every day with foods like I would consider way scary. You have so much power over your ED and I am so inspired to see that!

Erin said...

YO WOMAN


i was in florida. away from the world
but now i'm back
and i've missed you
and your funny funny ways
and your clever remarks
oh morgy poo

ya like a sistah from anotha mistah.

anyway.
are you irish??
you say mum
and eat my beloved flakes
literally obsessed ..thats the only choco i ever eat.

or you could be english..
hmmm
*sighs in frustration*


well i'm off gotttttta go make some cash flow :)
hahah

Kiki said...

Aaah I was trapped under a pile of homework yesterday too. But now we've both been rescued so yay!

Love the looks of that Dr. Pepper float. Haven't had soda in foreva and eva. Don't know why leaving off pronouns.

Also. I tried eating my muffin upside down and I didn't like it! You know how the top of a muffin is always sort of tough, well not tough, but thick and dense? I couldn't stand not sinking my teeth into that before the rest of the muffin! So I shall eat my muffins normally, thank you.

Enjoy your day!

emily. said...

Thanks for your comment. :) It made me feel a lot better! <3 I guess I'm still a little scared of eating big snacks and I overreacted. Silly me!

I get your deal about school. Something about the month of February just doesn't click with eight hours or so of schooling. :P

Mmm, Activia! I wish I could eat it everyday! The commercials are great too- "Activiaaaaah!"

Dumplings- you're after my heart! I love making dumplings when I'm at home. I fill them with GimmeLean, sausage style, and spinach. They're so yummy. ♥

Have a great day, chica! :)

Lyssy said...

Out of curiosity, what's a Flake bar? :O They look yummy! I'm predicting it's chocolate, or jerky for some reason. But why would jerky be dark? *shrug*

I need to buy me some activia tomorrow! But I'm in a pickle whether to get those or some desert-flavored yoplait. *shurgs again* XD

Oooh Dr. Pepper!

Have a nice weekend, Morgan!