Thursday, February 12, 2009

The creature from the black lagoon.

That's what I looked like when I crawled out of bed this morning.
At 5am.
Again.
Right now it's about 11pm, and strange and unusual things happen when I'm this sleep deprived.

So I'll just apologize in advance for any eccentric behavior that is about to commence.

First of all - yayz! Aunt Flo finally left town! So I celebrated with a return to my favorite brekkie:

Vanilla chai tea with lemon biscotti, pink lady apple, and butter toffee almonds.
Picture is not great because I was a ravenous monster this morning.
Hungry Morgy = *snarl*


But favorite breakfast + favorite mug = happied Morgy.

School followed shortly. Easy peasy day again - only two classes. And Precalc shouldn't even count, since our class slyly bamboozled (Can you say that word aloud without giggling? I tried. Epic fail.) our teacher into sharing his life experiences for the entire 75 minute period.
Interestingly, I walked into that class expecting a test, and walked out with newfound knowledge on how to avoid child molesters, recognize a heart condition, and raise puppies.

I wonder what information will prove more useful..?

*PITCHUR OF LUNCH*

Cashew and apricot jam sammie with Stacy's pita chips and Vitamin Water.
Tastay.

Oh, and I took these shots at school. They're perty. Hee.

&


After school, I had about 45 minutes at home to waste/nosh. And I'm very proud of what I accomplished then.
But, before I can tell you. I need a drumroll.

Standard procedure, you know.


*Drumroll*


Breaking rules has never been so rewarding. And I broke two. Ohh yes, ED is flipping a bitch, right now.
Not only did I have an entirely different snack, (I forgot my morning Activia yogurt, and I need to have one a day to help with GI issues. It made sense to Morgan to have it with her snack instead. So...she did.), I ate it without a single glance at the time.


Activia yogurt with vanilla NuGo bar.

NuGo bar in all his glory.
Later, he took a dive into the strawberry pool of delight.
Yum yum.

Yes, ED would like to have it programmed into me to eat at 3:00pm exactly. But I am not a piece of software.
I am Morgan, defier of clocks! Hear me roar!

*Burp*

...'Scuse me.

Ugh. Work today was exhausting. Almost 5 hours of tagging, folding, cleaning...and the dreaded mopping.
Mopping is not my favorite.
Needless to say, when I came home I was hungry. Like the wolf.

Amy's bean and cheese burrito plus a side salad topped with strawberries, pine nuts (does anyone else eat these? I adore them), and raspberry vinaigrette. Oh, and salsa for dipping.

Gotta have the salsa.
*Boogies*

I was stumped on what to have for dessert, so I was practical and finished off our Butterfinger ice cream. It was also eaten to commemorate the untimely demise of the dog bowl I dropped at work today.

R.I.P, pretty dog bowl.
You will be forever missed.

So, as hoped, today was much better than yesterday. I got my appetite and mentality back on track, which I'm all the more proud of because (yeeps) I weigh in tomorrow morning. Thank you to everyone who commented on my icky post yesterday. If we weren't thousands of miles apart, I'd give you all a major group hug.
But, for now, an e-hug will have to suffice.

*E-HUG*

Hope you all have a stupendous Friday!

7 comments:

aussirish said...

heya girlie
thank you so much for your really sweet comments :) they make me smile! ur such a cutie!!

great eats as usual!!

ur posts make me laugh :P ( in a good way)

those flowers outside your school are so pretty!! haha sounds like your teacher gave you some...odd advice!

hope your having a fantastic friday sweetie,
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I tagged you to show off your bag! Read my post if you are wondering what I'm talking about! :) xxxx

brooke said...

hooray! im so glad you are feeling better :) no more worries.

great eats today! im picturing your lunch and it my mind it sounds delicious. and congratulations of fighting ed! he is a beast! keep fighting these battles with him - its worth the rage :) [yum i love love amys burritos too!]

here is a big hug from moi! <3 you!

p.s cute coffee mug morgan :)

p.p.s where do you work?

Erin said...

yo MORG! you are adorable.
hug me.. but really.


precalc honors litterallly is the pitts.
i had it today
we were doing inverses of sines and i started crying
idk why
just did
started balling
i think i didnt want to sit there anymore
my teacher thought it was because TOM (time of month) is in town, so he felt awkward and asked if i wanted to go to the nurse.
ahh
pleasant.

you funny woman i'm happy you conquered ed's shit he throws at us sometimes what a scoundrel.


your lunch was salivating, just looking at it made my stomach RUMMBBLLLEE

emily. said...

Awww, your mug is so cute!

I love flowers- they're my favorite thing to photograph. Yours' are absolutely stunning. :)

Congrats on beating that evil ED. :D Clocks and time are silly needless things! We can eat when we want to eat, whenever we want!

*hug* Have a wonderful rest of the day! <3

Stacey said...

I love pine nuts too!! and Amy's bean and cheese burritos.

Erin said...

ps. you are NOT a creature
&
i
happen
to love you
very much


precalc smee smalc

i'm in college already SO WHY WORRY?!
ya dig?
aight tight

hope YOU have a LOVELY v-day, i believe you have a boy so make him spoil you!
take advantage of him!! :)