Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dear newspaper,

you lied to me when you said it would rain today! Oh well, I don't mind a bit of sunshine =]
Today was decent, albeit busy busy. This morning was fairly laid-back, however. For brekkie, I had...

Tea, glorious tea! See the steam coming off that thar? Oooh baby.
That sounded a little sexual. Apologies.
Anyhow. Plus Activia yogurt and a sooperdooper banana muffin. Why sooperdooper, you say? Because I managed to cram 300+ calories into one of those little guys, of course!

See the muffin? See it in all it's sooperdooper-ness?

So, rumbling tummy quieted, I sat down to do some hardcore AP English homework.

Oh, Walt Whitman. Why do you torture me so?

My brain thoroughly numbed, I glanced at the clock and realized it was lunchtime:

A toasted chicken and boursin cheese sammich. Alongside were Club crackers and a nummy lemony choccie.

Is it bad that I eat all my sandwiches like this?

Mom and I then rushed to the bank for some $$, as 5 hours of shopping were to commence. Whilst out wasting time and said $$, I ate a snack of dried fruit plus some Ghiradelli chocolate squares. They were actually leftover from my Xmas stocking, but chocolate never expires, right?

RIGHT?

Anyhow. Purchases were made, among them the following:

Ahh candles. I could get high off these things. An aromatherapy high. I'm not kidding. Oh, and hand scrub/lotion. I have terribly dry skin =/

Mom spent the most, so I got her complimentary perfume samples!

So cute, all lined up in a row.

However, this is still my all-time favorite. Smell it. Buy it. It reminds me of lounging around on a beach all day, butt-naked.
No, I have not done this.


When we got back, my feet were sore, my back hurt, and I was starving. So mom baked me up some mini-quiches while I serenaded her with piano music. (Actually, I was just practicing.)

Aren't they darling?

Plus Oreo ice cream, of course!

ED-wise, today has been pretty awesome. Unfortunately, however. I forgot to take my nightly Zantac on time, and am definitely suffering the consequences atm. Argh @ tummy troubles. Sleep will probably help...I may go to bed BEFORE 1am tonight.

It calls to me.

Full day today and work tomorrow. Does a girl ever get a break?
Ah well. I'll take what I can get.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh myyy, did you bake those banana muffins?? it looks SO light and fluffy! how on earth did you achieve that?!?! haha you're amazing. thanks for the lovely comment :) i think carrot and cashew butter sounds nice but i've never tried it.. not sure about almond.. although think about the nuts they put in carrot cake? ;| i dont know im getting a bit confused now haha. hope youve had a good weekend xxx

aussirish said...

wow all your eats looks so tasty..now im cravng muffns :)
i love your room,its soo cute!
thanks for the comment girlie, ur so sweet!
have a great sunday!
oh and i love that candle make...ive tons of yankee candles around my room...theres so many random scents..i love it!
xxxxx

Erin said...

hey girlfriend!!! i like your bloggie!
i'm new to this all too so yayy!!

i see you've met my two best blogging pals above.
everyone is so great on here!

and i use ESCADA too!!!!!

wooooo!!!

where in callli you from girl?
i love it there
:(

Erin said...

bay area?! really!!??
my best friend lives in marin county he moved out there a few years ago and i went to visit its absolutely gorgeous.
sausalito is so pretty too!

once again, welcome!!
:) happy to see you here!

brooke said...

yum! what recipe did you use for the banana muffins? an easy 300 calories, yay! they look beeeautiful :)

and i love the petite quiches [along with oreo ice cream!] you eat such a great variety, so inspirational :)

i hope you are relaxing today and get to bed early - you need your beauty sleep girly! <3

p.s i love sample perfumes! perfect size for my handbag.

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking eats you have there. ^_^
Ooo. Perfume. I love good smelling stuff.
Have a good evening.