Friday, February 20, 2009

Smexytime.

That's what this makes me think of:

Kevin in all his glory.
Holding my afternoon snack, I might add.
Don't ask me - he wanted to be in the pitchur!

THIS, on the other hand...not so much:

Me. In the midst of noshing on said snack.
And that be my "I <3 DC" T-shirt.
'Cept you wouldn't know it, acos I'm wearing it inside-out.
I'm kewl. Hur hur.

Since we're both freakin' awesome and had the last period of the day off, Kevin drove his patootey over and we hung out for part of the afternoon.
Highlight.of.day.
=]

Now, for overdue spiel. (Alyssa, apologies again!)

About 2.3 babies ago, (21 months. Do the math!) I opened my sophomore-year locker to a rose and a slip of paper.
On it, Kevin had professed his undying love for me.

...

Only joking. But it was a fetching little note. =D

To be honest, at the time I was hesitant to get romantically involved with anything that had a penis, due to a recently-ended dysfunctional relationship ('nother story, 'nother time).
But he won me over. And that "yes" was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

He pushed me to get help, and has supported me through all the garbage that comes with recovery.
Sure, neither of us is perfect, and there are times when we drive each other crazy.

But, overall...
We compliment each other like colors, in harmony, that make each other look brighter.

The sappiness will be over after this photo. I promise.

Kevin's photogenic.
I just look like I'm in pain.

Now...head out of the clouds and back to Friday!


Awoke to the lovely serenade of my alarm clock.

I hate that bloody thing.

It'll be a miracle if I don't smash it to bits by the end of this semester.

However! Brekkie was yummy in my tummy. =]

Activia with maple walnut granola and strawberrehs, plus tea.
This strawberry addiction is getting out of hand.
Help. Me.

School today was bomb. Only two classes = SCORE.
I crushed my Precalc test, too.
See? Being awake in that class is not mandatory.

So lunch was pretty awesome today. You know why?
BECAUSE MY SANDWICH WASN'T MOLDY. THAT'S WHY.

*LUNCH*

PB&J sammich with Sun chips and a mini Vitamin Water
PB&J reminds me of kindergarten. And being bullied.
However, it was still delish.
=D

As mentioned earlier,aftahnoon snacky was noshed on with Kevin. I had me an apple (the last of the orgasmic farmer's market ones! Must.buy.more.tomorrow.) and PB Nature Valley granola bars.
Weird. Unconsciously chosen PB theme goin' on today.

I like it.

Aw poop. Another Yankee Candle just bit the dust as I write this.
*sniffle*

Well, anyhow, I'll leave the rest of my afternoon up to your imagination... ;]

Din din tonight was somewhat of a triumph for moi.


Organic white cheddar mac&cheese and side salad with raspberry vinaigrette and Parmesan cheese.
Whew. That was a mouthful.
Literally.

Due to stomach issues, I usually avoid pasta. However, I felt like mac&cheese tonight (LOVED it, pre-ED). So ha!
Annnd...the tumtum is feelin' fine. =]

So, I finished off the day with a sweet ending, of course. yUm.


French vanilla ice cream with orange chocolate sauce.
Gone in 4 minutes.
...And still recovering from the brain freeze.

Ahh. Today was ideal. I'm just disappointed in myself for skipping out on an anti-Sadie-Hawkins-dance party tonight. Yes, there were ED concerns that kept me from going (same as Kiki, I struggle with eating at social events).
But...I'm also exhausted and wanted an evening to my onesy.

Therefore, I'ma go plop down on my bed and read me some "Bartleby, the Scrivener".

Night, loves! Hope everyone had a fantabulous Friday. =]

9 comments:

aussirish said...

hi babydoll

awwww you and kevin are SO cute together :) totally adorable! im so glad youve found someone you care so much about and who helped you to get help. he sounds like an amazing person!

great eats! i think we shud start an i love acitiva club! members? well..me...u...activia...and anyone else we can convince to jump on the bandwaggon :)

i find the main problem with me going out at night is defo due to being too tired...its not so much the social aspects at allbut more just that i go to bed by 10.30 most nights (yup cause im cool....and always wake up by 7am)so im just wrecked by the time night comes!

hope you have a wonderful friday night chica, luvs ya
xxxx

Kiki said...

You are photogenic! You and Kevin and very cute together. I'm glad you found someone so supportive of your recovery too.

Sorry you skipped over the party. Perhaps I can fly over to where you live, then we can practice going to parties together and realize that it isn't hard! Yes, I like this plan.

The mac and cheese looks yummy! Is it Annie's brand? You're an ice cream sundae-making genius!

Enjoy your Saturday, much love!

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely rainbow shirt!
Yay for pasta!
Enjoy your Saturday.

Sophia Lee said...

aaaaaaaawwwww!!!! you two make such an adorable couple! I loved this post, it cracked me up and warmed me up all the same time.

Breaking Free said...

Woo hoo!! Mac and cheese was definitely one of my favorite foods pre-ED. Recently I have been eyeing an Annie's brand and am working up to trying it. It's so great that you have such a supportive and loving guy through all of this!

Erin said...

you big ol bowl of wonderful.
how the heck are ya.

seriously love your posts and the way you speak.. it reminds me of ...well me.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

sadie hawkins dances are fo losahs anyway...not that i have ever been to one or has there ever BEEN one for me to go to for me to judge that

ANYWHIZZLE.

you so cute. i just want to cuddle with you
MOVE ASIDE K DOG. EJ IS IN TOWN.
well when i come to town he needs to step back
or provide me with a man
that way we can go on a cosmic bowling double date..
good deal?

what a wonderful life.

hatin on precalc still.death of me
<3 love you like peanut buttah loves its strawberry jelly counterpart.

or like patti loves mayonaise.
or like doug loves being funny?
k i'm done.

Anonymous said...

K Dog?
I guess I could go for that.
I'll look at my boys and sees who's up for some hardcore cosmic bowling....
:)

emily. said...

Tehe, you two so cute! (: I'm so glad you have some one that's supportive of you and your recovery.

Thank God, some one else has realized it- being awake in math is not necessary! :D All through class, I stare at this dot on the ceiling and imagine being other places. Come exam time, I don't break a sweat. Math and attention don't go hand in hand!

Pffft, not going to help you get over your strawberry addiction! It's like my yogurt obsession- it's perfectly healthy... and very tasty. :)

Mac'n'cheese! :o I want some so badly! Next time you make it, UPS me a nice warm bowl... well, it might be a little cold (and mouldy!) by the time it gets here, haha.

You = ice cream making genius!
A tasty frozen treat mastermind!

Sorry about the Sadie Hawkins dance. Those things are silly anyways.

Have a great rest of the day. :)

Erin said...

WOMAN. whereeee you at?!!!

i miss you.

and new JERSEY. stinks.
like an armpit

i'm coming to cali
scoot over!